The STPP is very proud to announce that we are now a beneficiary of the MySchool/MyVillage/MyPlanet card. This helps our company to keep costs of workshops as low as possible while benefitting small businesses and communities.
What is the MySchool/MyVillage/MyPlanet card?
This initiative is one of the biggest fund raising programmes of South Africa. It allows you to make a difference with just one swipe! Every time you shop at one of the partner stores you can support us. The partners contribute a percentage of your purchase to the STPP.
There are no costs attached to this card. So why not order one today?
Order your card
Follow the link below for an application form. Fill in your personal datails and select the Sustainable Tourism Partnership Programme as a beneficiary. The card will be sent to your postal address and you are ready to use it!
Where can you swipe your MyVillage card?
There is a wide range of partners where you can swipe your card. A selection of partners is provided below:
- Engen Quickshops,
- Engen Foodstops,
- Toys R Us,
- Tafelberg Furnishers,
- Power24 pre-paid electricity
- MySchool Travel
- Altech Netstar and many more.
If you want to find more partners, click here
Benefits for you!
- Raise funds without costing you anything;
- The costs of the STPP workshops will stay as low as possible;
- Special offers and discounts for cardholders;
- You will receive a monthly e-mail statement that shows you how much your benificiary has raised.
Need more information?
For more information about the MySchool card, click here