The Sustainable Tourism Partnership Programme (STPP) is:
• An affiliate member of the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO);
• A partner of the United Nations Environmental Programmes 10 YFP (UNEP 10YFP);
• A partner of the Regional Tourism Organisation of Southern Africa (RETOSA);
• A partner of the N12 Treasure Route Association;
• A partner of Alive2Green.
The STPP is a non-profit company established in 2012 to facilitate the mass scale implementation of Sustainable Tourism Practices in Smaller Accommodation Establishments (SAEs), Smaller Tourism and Hospitality Businesses and Communities across South Africa….Read more
Magaliesberg Development Initiative